HALO® SleepSack® for Pottery Barn Kids Giveaway
OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. This giveaway is sponsored by Halo Innovation, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and is not sponsored by or endorsed by Cold Brew Labs, Inc., www.pinterest.com, or Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
2. Eligibility. The HALO® SleepSack® for Pottery Barn Kids Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico), 18 years old or older at the time of entry; and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec), that have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside by the start date of this Giveaway as identified below. Employees of Halo Innovations, Inc. and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Giveaway. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the eligibility of any entrant of the Giveaway shall be final and binding in all respects.
3. Entry. The Giveaway will begin at 09:01a.m. (Central Time) on August 16, 2012, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Central Time) on August 26, 2012 (the “Giveaway Period”). The following rules apply to each submission:
Step 1: Become a member of pinterest.com by visiting and creating an account at pinterest.com.
Step 2: Pin one of the HALO® SleepSack® wearable blankets for Pottery Barn Kids images from the Pottery Barn Kids website (www.potterybarnkids.com). Include the hashtag #HALOSleepSack in your image description. Only one (1) pin entry per person permitted.
Step 3: To Enter the Giveaway: – Email a link to your pin to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your name and email address, during the Giveaway Period, to qualify for your chance to win two (2) HALO® SleepSack® wearable blankets for Pottery Barn Kids.
All entrants hereby agree that upon submission of their pin, Sponsor shall have the entrant’s name and likeness for any lawful purpose, including promotional purposes, without further compensation. By entering the giveaway, entrant represents that entrant created the pin for his/her entry into this Giveaway. Upon entry, each entrant (on behalf of him/herself and his/her child/children) also releases Sponsor from all liability arising from his/her entry in the Giveaway and use of the prizes, and agrees to sign any additional documentation which Sponsor may reasonably request addressing this or any other Giveaway rules. Sponsor reserves the right to request from any entrant additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any entry or award any prize.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, post-due, misdirected, copied, transferred, illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. You acknowledge that in posting your Board it will be freely accessible to the public and you grant Sponsor the right to so display. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Giveaway.
3. Prizes and Odds. Three Winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Each Winner shall receive two (2) HALO® SleepSack® wearable blankets for Pottery Barn Kids (Average Retail Value: $39.50 per SleepSack®). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Giveaway may be presented in multiple presentations and in other media, and the odds of winning may depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Giveaway through such multiple presentations.
4. Winner Selection. Winners will be selected at random on or about August 27, 2012, from among all eligible entries received by August 26, 2012. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning each Prize Package depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner shall be notified via email on or about August 27, 2012. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes by failing to comply with any of these Official Rules. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
Before being declared a winner, each selected Canadian entrant must first correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question posed by mail, email or telephone.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Giveaway as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Giveaway is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Giveaway. Should the Giveaway be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
8. Disclaimers. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor, Halo Innovations Inc, and Williams-Sonoma, Inc., and all their respective corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, employees and agents of each of them (collectively, the "Giveaway Entities") will not be liable for claims, losses or injuries of any kind resulting from any participant's acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize(s), travel to or from any prize-related activity, participation in the Giveaway, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Giveaway Entities will not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Giveaway if, at its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the Giveaway is not capable of running as originally planned, or fraud, technical failures, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any other unanticipated causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the Giveaway. In the event the Giveaway is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to award all prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination. Sponsors decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Giveaway shall be final and binding in all respects.
9. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Minnesota, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Minnesota. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. General Release. By entering the Giveaway, contestants release any and all Giveaway Entities and any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
11. Sponsor Contact and Prize Winners. If you have any questions regarding this Giveaway, please contact Halo Innovations – Marketing Department at email@example.com. For prize winners list (available after August 29, 2012), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor, HALO Innovations 111 Cheshire Lane, Ste 700 Minnetonka, MN 55305, Attn: Marketing August 27: HALO for PBK Giveaway