HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle 100% Cotton | Cream
The HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "Moro" or startle reflex. And, it is the only 3-way adjustable swaddle that adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack® wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospitals and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. Its strong adjustable fasteners ensure a perfect fit and resist breakouts for more secure swaddling. Plus, its innovative zipper, unzips from the bottom allowing your baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes.
- 3-way adjustable swaddle adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack® wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling.
- Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes. No need to unswaddle.
Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Machine wash with like colors. Close fastener strips before washing.
- 100% Cotton | TOG 1.5
Customer ReviewsWrite A Review
Love this product!
Thank you for making these in preemie size!! They're definitely worth the money. They help my daughter sleep! I received the fleece sleep sack from a friend. Loved it so much that I bought a cotton one for the warm summer nights.
This magical thing is the only way I can get my twin girls to sleep. They love it so much and consequently, so does their mom.
We bought this after our son outgrew a newborn swaddle sack we had been given as a hand-me-down. The Halo Swaddle is the only way our 12 week old sleeps longer than 15 minutes at a time. He is now taking 2-3 hour naps and sleeping 6-8 hour stretches overnight!!! We tried other swaddles, both blankets and commercial, and this is by far our favourite. Super durable, easy to use, and cosy. I would recommend it to anyone.