HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle Micro-Fleece | Pink
The HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "Moro" or startle reflex. And, it is the only 3-way adjustable swaddle that adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack® wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospitals and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. Its strong adjustable fasteners ensure a perfect fit and resist breakouts for more secure swaddling. Plus, its innovative zipper, unzips from the bottom allowing your baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes.
- 3-way adjustable swaddle adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack® wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling.
- Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes. No need to unswaddle.
- Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Machine wash with like colors. Close fastener strips before washing.
- 100% Polyester Micro-fleece | TOG 3
Customer ReviewsWrite A Review
Our baby is a preemie. Best way we've found to keep baby warm, swaddled and SAFE!
My babies comfort zone!
My daughter will not sleep through the night without her SleepSack, which means I can't sleep through the night. I ll be ordering these until there is no size that fits her!
Emergency room nurse and mother
I love this product I use the 3-6month sleep sack for my little boy and got this one for my sister. I have seen many tragedies in my career associated to infants and blankets. I think this is a great alternative to blankets but yet still keep your child warm. Love this product