HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle Plushy Dot Velboa | Cream
The HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "Moro" or startle reflex. And, it is the only 3-way adjustable swaddle that adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack® wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospitals and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. Its strong adjustable fasteners ensure a perfect fit and resist breakouts for more secure swaddling. Plus, its innovative zipper, unzips from the bottom allowing your baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes.
- 3-way adjustable swaddle adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack® wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling.
- Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes. No need to unswaddle.
- Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Machine wash with like colors. Close fastener strips before washing.
- 100% Polyester Micro-fleece | TOG 3
Customer ReviewsWrite A Review
Minimal hassle to swaddle your child and be still be able to change their diaper
We received the Sleep Sack Swaddle as a shower gift and failed to appreciate it until our daughter was born. We had read about the importance of swaddling, and it is amazing how well it helps our girl sleep at night. But we quickly realized that it was a giant hassle to change a diaper at 3am and then try to rewrap a swaddle using a traditional blanket method. The sleep sack takes away the complicated folding and allows a very easy transition between being swaddled and opening it up for changes. The flexibility it provides to go between swaddled or allowing the arms to be free is great as ours often likes to pacify herself by sucking on her hands or to nap on her stomach on top of us where it is important for her to have her arms. Overall, I would recommend the Sleep Sack Swaddle to any new parent. We now have one in the velboa fabric, and one in the microfleece, and prefer the feel of the velboa especially since the microfleece gets a bit clingy with static during the dry winter months. Both keep her very warm and cozy though!