Hospital Sales Support Administrator
Halo Innovations, Inc. is looking for a strong and confident administrator to assist with daily support functions to customer service and sales organizational teams. This position would be an integrated team member into the hospital sales and customer service organization supporting day to day operations. The ideal candidate would have strong communication skills and a positive attitude with the ability to work and take direction from a multi-disciplinary group of team members with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The ability to multi-task and maintain a high degree of organization and responsiveness is a must for this position.
Routine Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Screen inbound customer calls and route calls appropriately
- Run credit cards from customer service representatives
- Handle routine invoice responsibilities
- Field general email and web inquiries for educational material and screen for lead opportunities to be sent to appropriate sales reps
- Handle shipping of custom logo samples and manage organization of those samples in the warehouse
- Work with National warehousing and distribution for sampling request
- Routine uploading and archiving of customer documentation, order forms, quotes, etc. into CRM system
- Updating market data contained in CRM system for accurate sales analytics
- Retention follow-up calls with customers on a routine cycle to be established
- Build reports in NS as requested by CSR and Sales Reps
- Routine calls to customers to collect on down payments for custom orders to ensure efficient order and delivery process as support to custom product coordinator
- Distribute inquiries and orders from various hospital website locations for the business
Additional Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Assistance in coordination of conference logistics
- Entering leads from conferences into NS
- Occasional travel for team meetings or assistance at trade shows (<10% annually)
- Organization of team meetings
- Special projects associated with customer service and sales team
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to work proficiently in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work with Cross Functional Teams
- Very positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a flexible and changing work environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Associates Degree is a plus
How to Apply
Apply online here.
SUBJECT: Hospital Sales Support Administrator
• Location: Minnetonka, MN
• Compensation: Competitive combination of salary and benefits.
• No recruiters.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
About HALO Innovations, Inc.
Based in Minnetonka, MN, HALO Innovations, Inc. has a singular mission: to help make safe sleep easier for families. Founded in 1994 by William Schmid who began researching sleeping environments after he lost an infant daughter to SIDS, HALO is dedicated to developing products that set new standards for the safety and improved health of sleeping infants. In addition to the Bassinest, HALO is also known for their line of HALO SleepSack wearable blankets, HALO SleepSack swaddle and the new HALO SnoozyPod vibrating nighttime soother.