Industrial Laundering Recommendations
HALO® has SleepSack® wearable blankets and SleepSack® Swaddles that are designed for In-Hospital use and can be laundered using the same methods as general institutional linens composed of similar fabrics and components.
HALO’s In-Hospital products use high-quality polyester micro-fleece and cotton fabrics with heavy-duty, all-steel zippers and Velcro® fasteners.
- Water temperatures up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To avoid graying of polyester micro-fleece fabric, only use peroxide (“color-safe”) bleach. Chlorine bleach is acceptable for use with cotton fabrics.
- Avoid using a tunnel-press for water extraction on all zippered products to prevent zipper pull and slider damage.
- Fasten Velcro® closures before washing.
- Dry at temperatures below 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
For more information about successfully laundering the SleepSack wearable blanket, read our Laundering FAQ and contact your HALO Sales Representative.