HALO Innovations is a premier infant product company with national and international distribution. The company is dedicated to developing products that set new standards for the safety and improved health of sleeping infants. HALO is known for the Bassinest Swivel Sleeper, HALO SleepSack wearable blankets, HALO SleepSack swaddle and the new HALO SnoozyPod nighttime soother.
This is a highly visible position affording the individual the opportunity to make an impact on the organization. This position reports to Halo’s Controller.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Cash Applications: Apply customer payments to invoices in timely manner
• Accounts Receivable: Monitor receivables, conduct credit analysis and take collection steps
• Vendor Deductions: Track and assure legitimacy / accuracy of vendor deductions
• Inventory accounting: Enter inventory receipts, verify customer shipments and billings
• Enter vendor invoices into accounting system
• Review expense reports for accuracy and proper general ledger account classification
• Prepare internal reports: NetSuite and Excel will be primary tools
• Assist in external audits
• Complete special projects as requested
Required Skills and Experience
2 years accounting experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated problem solving ability
Strong systems and spreadsheet skills
NetSuite proficiency helpful, experience in NetSuite or similar a must
Must be organized, detail-oriented and accurate
Candidate Personality Profile
Must be a positive, motivated self-starter able to manage multiple priorities, and work collaboratively with a smart, fun and active team of co-workers.
Education required: 2 year Post-Secondary education, minimum. 4-year degree preferred.
Emails only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include full resume.
• Location: Minnetonka, MN
• Compensation: Competitive combination of salary and benefits.
• No recruiters.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.