Customer Service Retail Account Representative
HALO Innovations is a premier infant product company with national and international distribution. The company is dedicated to developing products that set new standards for the safety and improved health of sleeping infants. HALO is known for the Bassinest Swivel Sleeper, HALO SleepSack wearable blankets, HALO SleepSack swaddle and the new HALO SnoozyPod vibrating nighttime soother.
This is a highly visible position affording the individual the opportunity to make a significant impact on the relationships we have with our retail accounts. Halo Innovations prides itself on its outstanding brand reputation in the market and exemplary customer care. The Customer Service Retail Account Representative will be a key member of HALO’s conscientious customer service team. This position reports to Halo’s Retail Customer Service Supervisor.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Process all orders, invoices and collect payment for non-EDI accounts throughout the US
• Work directly with Halo’s 3PL for order fulfillment
• Manage communication with stores regarding defective product and processing returns or refunds
• Track RTV’s and arrange for defective product to be returned to our warehouse
• Communicate daily with Sales reps and respond promptly
• Ensure all stores comply with our warranty and order policies. Manage expectations for fulfillment timeline and backorders
• Compile shipping estimates and freight allowance deductions
• Work with vendor portals and DTC dropship process requirements
• Arrange POS materials to be shipped directly to the stores
• Provide excellent customer service and be accountable for our customer relationships
Required Skills and Experience
5 years customer service experience in a business environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Passionate commitment to providing exemplary customer service
Demonstrated problem solving ability
Superior computer skills
Must be organized, detail-oriented and accurate
Experience with inbound and outbound transportation logistics is a plus
Candidate Personality Profile
Must be a positive, enthusiastic, results-oriented individual able to work collaboratively with a smart, fun and active team of co-workers.
Education required: 2 year Post-Secondary education, minimum. 4-year degree preferred.
Emails only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include full resume.
• Location: Minnetonka, MN
• Compensation: Competitive combination of salary and benefits.
• No recruiters.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.