HALO® BassiNest™ newborn insert
Do NOT use with the HALO BassiNest Twin Sleeper, HALO BassiNest Swivel Sleeper Luxe Series or any other brand of bassinet as this product is not compatible with those products and could potentially be a safety hazard if used with non-compatible bassinet (please contact customer care if you have any questions).
The HALO Bassinest® Newborn Insert is exclusively designed to help your newborn transition from the comforting security of the womb to sleeping independently in the HALO Bassinest. Made of breathable mesh fabric, it provides a narrower sleep space around your newborn, to help him feel more secure for a better night’s rest. It’s firm, flat sleep surface is designed to rest on top of the Bassinest mattress ensuring safe sleep for your baby. (It is not a baby hammock, nor should it be considered an alternative to swaddling). And, its sturdy hooks attach easily and securely to the Bassinest and stay in place while lowering the side wall to lift or soothe your baby. The HALO Bassinest Newborn Insert should be the only sleep insert used with the HALO Bassinest. For babies up to 15 lbs. Discontinue use when baby shows signs of rolling over.
- For newborns who are adjusting to the world, it provides a narrower sleeping surface, to help your baby feel more secure.
- Made exclusively for use with Halo’s Bassinest swivel and glide sleepers; do not use with HALO Bassinest twin sleeper, or any other brand of bassinet.
- Not a baby hammock; designed so the bottom of the Insert rests on the top of the Bassinest mattress pad, providing a firm, safe sleep surface; not designed to be an alternative to swaddling.
- Breathable, soft, padded mesh fabric ensures optimal airflow for a comfortable sleep space; the padding adds a layer of softness but does reduce visibility from outside the Bassinest.
- Sturdy hooks attach easily and securely to the Bassinest Swivel Sleeper; machine-washable for easy care; for babies up to 15 lbs.; discontinue use when baby shows signs of rolling over.
Customer ReviewsWrite A Review
I think it works!
We like this product. We got it when baby was 3.5 weeks. Hard to tell if this is why our son is sleeping better bc the same day we moved the bassinet from our room to his nursery. Either way. He seems to be sleeping!
Pricey for what it is, but works
I purchased this out of desperation to try to get my newborn to sleep in the bassinest, it took three nights but she is finally comfortable in it and I can get 3 hours of sleep sometimes! Without this insert, she fussed and cries all night.