HALO® DreamNest® Warranty
1-Year Limited Warranty
What is covered:
HALO Innovations, Inc. (“HALO”) warrants that the product accompanied by this limited warranty is free from manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. In order to fulfill warranty requirements, the product must have been purchased from an authorized HALO retailer and registered with us at time of purchase via the product registration card enclosed with the unit or by registering online at www.halosleep.com/registration. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred with ownership of the product (i.e. secondhand purchase). The warranty may include a repair kit to allow you to self-fit the part quickly, safely and easily, a replacement part, or a product replacement, all at our discretion.
The warranty covers:
• All metal and plastic components
• Fabric seams and zippers
• The limited warranty period also applies to any implied warranties that may exist under applicable law. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. HALO reserves the right to discontinue a model, color or accessory, and in such cases will replace the warranty item with an equivalent product.
What is not covered:
• Conditions arising from normal wear and tear.
• Damage from tampering with, modifying, or opening sealed components.
• Damage from misuse or abuse of the warranted product or component.
• Damage or fading from laundering or dry-cleaning.
• Discoloration or scuffing of parts that are designed to make contact with the floor (i.e. wheels, feet and rockers).
• Damage from use with items not specifically manufactured for use with the HALO DreamNest.
• Damages or malfunctions due to repair or tampering by unauthorized parties.
• Defects such as corrosion or molding resulting from improper cleaning &/or storage. This includes, but is not limited to, storage outdoors, storage in damp environments, storage when soiled or storage with moisture on the product.
• Damage from incorrect assembly or use of non-recommended parts.
• Damage from use past the stated age/weight/milestone discontinue product use period.
• Accidental damage.
• Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of liking the weight, functionality, color, or style.
• Commercial use.
• Secondhand purchases or purchases from a non-authorized dealer.
• DreamNests sold “as-is”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”,” open box”, or any other similar wording indicating that the DreamNest is not “new” or of “first quality,” or has been previously purchased or used by another consumer
What you must do:
Consumers will be required to send the warranted product or component to Halo Innovations, Inc. along with a dated copy of your sales receipt. Halo Innovations, Inc. will incur the cost of return shipping within the United States and Canada for up to one year after the original purchase date. Contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-999-HALO Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST, or by email at email@example.com, or by mail at HALO Innovations, Inc. Customer Service, 511 Wisconsin Drive, New Richmond, WI 54017-2613 for instructions on how to resolve your warranty concerns.
What we will do:
• If within 1 year from date-of-purchase, at the option of Halo Innovations, Inc., the defective product or component will be repaired or replaced at no charge.
• HALO Innovations, Inc. reserves the right to substitute products or components of equal or better quality, and to use or deliver refurbished products or components, in the repair or replacement of any product under this limited warranty.
• Your exclusive remedy, IN LIEU OF ALL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, is limited to repair or replacement of any product or component deemed to be defective under the terms and conditions stated above. HALO Innovations will bear no other damages or expenses.
• This Limited Warranty applies only to the product as used in the country of purchase when purchased from an authorized HALO Innovations, Inc. retailer.
• This Limited Warranty is non-transferable.
• Repair or replacement of a product or component under the terms of this limited warranty in no way lengthens the limited warranty period.
• ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. All claims relating to this limited warranty should be made by contacting Customer Service at 1-888-999-4256 Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at HALO Innovations, Inc., Customer Service, 511 Wisconsin Drive, New Richmond, WI 54017-2613.