HALO® SleepSack® base layer | Dog
The perfect partner to any HALO® SleepSack® wearable blanket, the HALO® base layer gown with ComfortLuxe performance fabric provides easy diaper access while keeping baby’s sensitive skin comfortable and healthy. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association, ComfortLuxe fabric helps to promote healthy skin and manage skin irritations by regulating body temperature and wicking moisture away from baby’s skin where it evaporates quickly (twice as fast as cotton). Wearing this breathable base layer under a SleepSack wearable blanket will keep your baby warmer when it is cool and cooler when it is warm, for healthier skin, and safer, more comfortable sleep.
- Made with ComfortLuxe® fabric, it is lightweight, breathes and wicks moisture to keep skin healthy. Great for sensitive skin conditions.
- The National Eczema Association (NEA) has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to HALO ComfortLuxe Sleepwear. The NEA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products intended for children and adults with eczema or sensitive skin.
- Soft, silky feel is friction free and helps reduce irritation and itching.
- Roll over cuffs reduce scratching, smooth seams prevent irritation at pressure points.
- Fast-drying (twice as fast as cotton). Helps regulate body temperature for greater comfort. Lap shoulder design for easy dressing; easy diaper access.
- Helps prevent skin rashes by wicking moisture from delicate skin.
- 100% chemical-free. Its unique benefits will never “wash-out.”
- Machine wash with like colors
Customer ReviewsWrite A Review
Great for sensitive babies
My newborn ended up being a hot temperature baby who hated wearing clothing and swaddling was not for her. I had low expectations of her liking this sleepsack but to my surprise, she fell asleep without any issues. She comfortably wore the Newborn size up until 2 months, at about 10 pounds.