HALO® SleepSack® easy transition 100% Cotton | Pink Heather
The HALO® SleepSack® easy transition helps control the moro reflex for babies who no longer like to be swaddled, but still need a bit of security around their arms. The SleepSack easy transition is lightly quilted with sleeves and 4-way stretch cotton to help give your little one a snug fit without overheating. It is a warm, cuddly blanket your baby cannot kick off, ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Its roomy sack design supports continued healthy hip development. Plus, a two-way zipper with tab covers at top and bottom allows for easy dressing and diaper changes. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- Unique sleeve design helps reduce startle reflex without overheating.
- Snug upper body allows for easier post-swaddle transition.
- 2-way zipper for easy dressing and diaper changes.
- "Back is Best” reminds all caregivers to put baby to sleep on their back.
- 100% cotton 4-way stretch for snug, comforting fit
- TOG 1.5; size small fits 13-20 lbs, size medium fits 19-24 lbs. Size Chart
Customer ReviewsWrite A Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
SleepSack® Wearable Blanket Specifications
Size Chart & TOG Values
Available for babies from birth to 24 months. View our size chart to select the proper size for your child.
Turn inside out and close zipper before laundering. Machine wash warm with like colors on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in baby's sleep area. The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.