New HALO® BassiNest® swivel sleeper Essentia series
The new and improved HALO BassiNest swivel sleeper - the only bassinet that swivels 360° for the ultimate in convenience and safety - let’s your little one sleep as close as you’d like while reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing. The patented lowering bedside wall makes scooping up baby from bed effortless, while the stable, adjustable base fits under almost any bed and an included storage pocket keeps your baby’s essentials close. Recommended for babies up to five months of age or 20lbs, use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.
The mattress is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants. HALO BassiNest is unique from all other traditional, stationary bassinets on the market. Because it swivels 360° and rotates, there is sometimes a slight tilt. This tilt is well within the standards of accepted angles for these types of products, and BassiNest is independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission and Health Canada safety standards for bassinets, is JPMA certified and includes a 100% polyester, machines washable fitted sheet that wipes clean with a damp cloth.
Safety Reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the Bassinest. The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.
For our Canadian customers, please click here.
- Our best-selling HALO Bassinest has been updated and improved, based on feedback we’ve received from parents.
- Improved base design includes low profile legs that tuck under bed and require only 32” clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Available in two new, modern fabric designs; Morning Mist and Nautical Net.
- Swivels 360° to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep.
- Patented lowering bedside wall allows you to tend to baby from bed. Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired.
- Rotates to make getting out of bed easier, especially when recovering from childbirth.
- Breathable, mesh walls ensure optimal airflow for a safe, comfortable sleep space.
- Stable 4-point base adjusts from 24" to 34" tall to fit most beds.
- Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32" clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Includes storage pocket to keep baby’s essentials close by.
Customer ReviewsWrite A Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!