HALO Innovations is a premier infant product company with national and international distribution. The company is dedicated to developing products that set new standards for the safety and improved health of sleeping infants. HALO is known for the Bassinest Swivel Sleeper, HALO SleepSack wearable blankets, HALO SleepSack swaddle and the new HALO SnoozyPod nighttime soother.
This is a visible position affording the individual the opportunity to make an impact on the organization. This position reports to Halo’s Controller.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Open mail and deliver to appropriate person
• Answer phone and route calls
• Greet walk-ins
• Sort and mail invoices from Customer Service Reps
• Match customer checks to invoices and log spreadsheet
• Prepare bank deposits - backup to scan/deposit checks
• Reconcile credit card batches and log spreadsheet
• Light customer collections
• Apply EFT customer payments
• Organize and order office supplies
• Office errands
• Occasional clerical duties for executives
• General office management, maintain lunchroom
Required Skills and Experience
2 years office administrator experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated problem solving ability
NetSuite proficiency helpful
Must be organized, detail-oriented and accurate
Candidate Personality Profile
Must be a positive, motivated self-starter able to manage multiple priorities, and work collaboratively with a smart, fun and active team of co-workers.
Education required: 2 year Post-Secondary education, minimum.
Emails only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include full resume.
• Location: Minnetonka, MN
• Compensation: Competitive combination of salary and benefits.
• No recruiters.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.