Regional Hospital Sales Manager
Job Title: Western US Regional Hospital Sales Manager
Product Category: HALO® Bassinest® Swivel Sleeper and Accessories
Business Function: Sales
Customer Base: Hospitals – Well Baby/Mother Baby/Women’s Services/Children’s Hospitals
Territory: States Covered – WA, OR, ID, CA, NV, WY, MT, UT,AZ,NM,CO, TX,OK,KS,NE, SD,ND, AK, HI
Preferred Location: Denver, LA, Dallas
% Travel Required: Up to 75%
Employee Type: Full-Time
Our founder Bill Schmid and his wife Cathy lost their first born to SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). From this tragedy, HALO® and its mission were born. For more than 20 years we’ve been dedicated to putting the health, safety and well-being of babies first. From our bestselling SleepSack® wearable blankets that help babies sleep safely, to our award-winning Bassinest® Swivel Sleeper that lets you sleep safely next to your baby, all we do comes from the core idea of putting babies first.
The Western US Regional Hospital Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for executing on the sales strategy to exceed Halo’s territory market share/revenue objectives for the Halo Hospital Bassinest in the Western half of the United States. This will be accomplished by:
• Responding and prioritizing inbound sales leads in the targeted region based on timing and size of the sales opportunity.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
• Review operational records and reports to project sales
• Coordinating with customer service, customer, and manufacturing on trials for required demos as part of the sales cycle process.
• Attendance at all major industry shows as part of sales lead generation process and to promote products.
• Work with internal resources to determine price schedules and discount rates
• Collect, monitor and analyze marketing information to determine focus of sales efforts
• Maintain all opportunities, leads, and customer information up to date in CRM system.
• Effectively maintain an organized targeted lead generation and target customer lead sheet that ties to projected forecast and budget goals.
• Provide ongoing customer feedback to Director of Hospital Development, Marketing, and Operations
• Performs field calls for the accounts and assigned territory as needed
• Identify and drive cross-sell and additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available
• Address any problems that arise on the account
• Drives compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements, and Company’s policies and procedures
• Maintain training in sales skills and products
• Remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends
• Exceeds sales objectives quarter over quarter and effectively communicates any adjustments positively or negatively that may impact forecast in a timely fashion.
BS/BA in relevant field (business or medical discipline preferred) or equivalent experience
Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and account services
Working knowledge or experience in working in maternal/infant field within the hospital is preferred
• 5+ years demonstrated successful sales experience (in the medical device or industry preferred)
• Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MSOffice suite, databases, etc.)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with nurse managers & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial)
• Must be comfortable in hospital environment
To Apply: Please send your resume, salary requirements, and cover letter to Amanda Miller at Amanda.Miller@HaloInnovations.com.