Disney Swaddle Cotton | Confetti Mickey Gray
- Close zipper and fastener strips before washing.
- Machine wash warm with like colors on gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
Inspired by the magic of Disney
“We are huge Disney fans, so this print was perfection for my baby girl”
Disney's most famous characters Mickey and Minnie join the HALO® SleepSack® swaddle collection to make safe sleep more magical than ever. Swaddle 3 ways; arms in, hands-to-face, or with one or both arms out. Nestles baby like a soft blanket, without the risk of sleep-related dangers. Signature “Back is Best” embroidery is a gentle reminder to place baby in the recommended sleep position. Features an inverted zipper for easy diaper changes and a roomy sack design that's recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as promoting healthy hip development.
To reduce risk of fabric accidentally covering baby's mouth or nose, swaddle must be appropriately sized, snug, positioned around baby's torso and securely fastened.
Always place your baby on their back for sleep. And, never place anything in the crib with your baby. No pillows, bumpers, toys or loose blankets. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.
Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- 4 exclusive designs featuring classic Disney characters
- The only 3-way adjustable swaddle
- #1 choice of hospitals nationwide
- Adjustable fasteners for perfect fit
- Immobilizes arms to prevent startle reflex or scratching
- Allows for easy diaper changes
- Scratch-free zipper covers
- Premium fabric; no added chemicals
- Use over regular sleepwear
Orders ship within 3-5 business days.
Free shipping on orders $50 and above.
BassiNest® do not ship to Canada, Alaska or Hawaii
We offer a 30 days return on all products purchased on www.halosleep.com.
Simply place a new order. Upon receiving your return, we will refund your original method of payment.
See here for more details